Never Go Alone

Christianity in Mormon Country. It isn't easy, but you're not in it alone.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Home Sweet Home, Again

Well, I'm back from my trip to visit my family. I go back to work tomorrow, but I don't know how. I know that I was only gone for about a week, but something changed in me during that time. Something happened to me while I was there and I'm not sure that I can put words to it. I feel different in a way that I've never really felt before. I feel kind of like I have a purpose. I'm not going to get into details right now because I haven't talked to my husband about it yet, just know that I'm not the same person that I was before I left.

On a different note, I guess it's good to be back. I'm happy to see my hubby and all of my stuff is here. I will tell you this: if my husband wasn't here, I wouldn't be either. There's nothing keeping me here except him. It isn't that I don't like it here, it's just that I don't have ties to this place. My job is fun, but I'd leave it in a heartbeat. I have a few friends, and I would miss them, but we could keep in touch. I do like my church, but I could find another one. It just doesn't feel like home. I suppose that could change with time, but that has yet to be seen. I like Logan, I just don't love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home