Never Go Alone

Christianity in Mormon Country. It isn't easy, but you're not in it alone.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Financial Peace

I never thought I would be excited about a financial seminar, but I sure am. Growing up my family never had a lot of money, so I never learned how to manage money at all. Now that I'm grown up and married, I actually care about what happens with my money. Anyway, the plan is to get out of debt as fast as possible then save, save, save until we have enough that we don't have to work anymore. That might not happen, but we'll follow this road wherever it leads. The whole seminar is Biblically-based and, from what people who have taken it in the past have told me, it really works. I haven't even taken it yet and I'm telling everybody I know that they should take it, too. God wants me to be a good steward of His money, so hopefully this class will teach me how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home