Never Go Alone

Christianity in Mormon Country. It isn't easy, but you're not in it alone.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My new job

So, I've never really described what it is that I do here. That's kind of good, because it changed starting today. Here's the scoop:

I work in a cafe/books/music/video/video game store that also rents videos/video games/books on CD (yeah, it seems like a lot, but it's really, really cool). Before today I was a barista (cafe)/books/backroom (receiving) associate, as well as a shift manager. Starting tomorrow, though, I will be the Music department manager. I'm pretty excited to have something to call my own there. I'm kind of sick of being a jack of all trades. This will give me focus and it'll be good for me.

The drawback: It makes me feel like I need to get a cell phone. I don't really like them, but if I'm going to need to be more reachable, then I probably should get one. Yuck.

The upside: Big fat raise with benefits and a pretty regular schedule. It'll be great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaa!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home